BRIDGING LOAN BROKERS
Our finance specialists help landlords and property developers across the UK secure Bridging Loans. We can help you compare different offers from our large panel of lenders. Regardless of your circumstances and experience we can assist you in arranging Bridging finance. If you are looking to purchase a new property or release capital from an existing property, get in touch today.
We do not charge a fee for our service so contact us now to discuss your funding options.
WHAT IS A BRIDGING LOAN?
A Bridging Loan is a short term funding solution, secured against property and land. They can be arranged very quickly, sometimes in a matter of days. There needs to be a clear exit strategy, such as refinancing to a commercial mortgage or sale of the asset. This type of finance is popular with property developers and is often used to purchase properties that require renovation.
Features & Benefits of Bridging Loans
- Quick Access to Funds
- First and Second Charge Loans
- Terms From 1-24 Months
- Loans From £25k to £25m
- Loan-To-Value Up To 100%
- Service Interest or Rolled Up To The End
- Interest rates from 0.59% per month
DIFFERENT TYPES OF BRIDGING FINANCE FACILITIES
Unregulated Bridging Loans
The vast majority of bridging lenders are unregulated, meaning they are not authorised or regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. They can lend for Business and Investment purposes, such as property development, refurbishments, conversions and buy to flip.
- Residential Investment Properties (BTL, HMO, BRR, Flips)
- Commercial and Semi Commercial Properties
- Development Land, Land Without Planning Permission and Agricultural Land
- No income proof required if the planned exit is sale of property
- Poor credit history accepted – CCJ’s, Defaults, Arrears and Bankruptcies
- No maximum age restrictions
- Desktop valuations available saving costs
- Joint legal representation may be available
What Can Unregulated Bridging Loans Be Used For?
- Auction Purchases
- Property Development
- Freehold Purchases and Lease Extensions
- Renovation, Conversion and Refurbishment
- Re-Bridging or Refinance an Existing Bridging Loan
- Payment of HMRC liabilities (Tax, VAT, Inheritance tax)
- Legal and Litigation fees
- Stop Repossessions
- Business Cashflow
- Business Growth & Expansion
- Lending on Un-Mortgageable Properties
- Fast Purchases, Below Market Value
- Properties Bought For Cash
What Type of Property Can I Secure A Bridging Loan Against
- Residential Property
- Houses, Flats, Apartments, Bungalows
- Property That Needs Renovating
- Houses Of Multiple Occupancy (HMOs)
- Mixed Use Property
- Any Construction Type
- Shops & Retail Units
- Office Buildings
- Leisure Complexes
- Farm Land
- Development land
- Parking Spaces
- Hotels, Guest Houses and Lodges
- Care Homes & Nursing Homes
Regulated Bridging Loans
We do not provide regulated bridging loans. A Regulated Bridging Loan is where the borrower, or their immediate family currently reside, or plan to reside in the future in the property.